- Information Collection. We may collect personal information including your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, geolocation information, and, if you make a purchase on the Platform, your payment information, as well as non-personal information about your use of the Platform.
- Information Use. We may use the information we collect from and about you for purposes including to provide you with Platform services, provide you with targeted offers and advertising on our site, other sites you may visit, and through other channels such as email, postal mail, or text message, and contact you when necessary.
- Information Sharing. We may share the information we collect from and about you with our service providers, when necessary to protect our rights or comply with judicial process, and in aggregate or non-personally identifiable form
Custom Treats collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you use our Platform, create an account on the Platform, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, complete online forms, participate in contests or surveys, or otherwise contact us.
The personal information we collect may include your name, address, zip code, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, and geolocation information. If you make a purchase on the Platform, we may collect the financial information such as credit/debit card, billing address, and other similar information used to process payments. You may be required to provide certain personal information to access or use certain portions of the Platform. We may also collect personal information you provide us about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone else.
Information We Automatically Collect
We also may collect information about your use of the Platform including the date and time you access the Platform, the areas or pages of the Platform that you visit, the amount of time you spend using the Platform, the number of times you return, broad demographic information, whether you open forward or click-through emails and ads, and other Platform usage data.
Certain parts of our Platform require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Platform or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the "Help" menu of your browser, device, or operating system for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Custom Treats may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
1. To respond to your inquiries or requests, process and fill customer orders, verify your qualifications for certain products and services, process payments and prevent transactional fraud, provide delivery and other notifications, and contact and communicate with you;
2. To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
3. To provide you with customized Platform content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Platform, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via email;
4. contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Custom Treats through various channels including but not limited to online, email, postal mail, and text message ;
5. To contact you when necessary;
6. To review the usage and operations of our Platform, improve our content, products, and services, or address problems with the Platform or our business;
7. To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
8. To manage our telecommunications networks;
9. To protect the security or integrity of the Platform and our business; and
10. As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
How to Limit Our Use of Certain Information
Users of our Platform are given the opportunity to "opt out" of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order at the point where we ask for the information. If you prefer to "opt out" and not have us send you material we think may be of interest to you, such as product information, product samples, and promotional mailings/e-mails from us and sites and companies we own, then you can notify us in one of the following two ways:
Attention: Customer Service https://www.mycustomtreats.com/pages/contact
Further, Custom Treats may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Custom Treats may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Platform ("Service Providers"). Service Providers will have access to your information needed to perform their business functions, but may not use or share that information for other purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party websites or applications, which likely have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children's privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Platform to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Platform visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
Updated: July17 , 2021